Lectures, seminars, case studies, group and individual work, internship and Master's thesis.
Graduates have the capacity to act all levels of humanitarian relief operations and to function in a variety of ways to enhance professional delivery of assistance and sustainable actions. You develop a comprehensive vision of the humanitarian world, its actors and complexities, capacity for self-management and to inspire and provide strategic leadership. Also you develop the capacity to manage high impact organisations and complex humanitarian responses.
If you have any questions or doubts about your studies, you can always contact the study advisor. He or she knows all the ins and outs of the program and personal planning. Study advisors are impartial and everything that is discussed is treated confidentially. They can also help you find the right institutions and student desks for your problems.
The first semester is spent at the HOME university.
The second semester is spent at one of the NOHA partner universities in Europe.
During the third semester students choose between research specialization in one of the Global partner universities or a professional placement
Free choice of location for writing the master's thesis.
- Université Catholique de Louvain (Be) European Partner - Belgie
- Aix-Marseille Université (Fr) European Partner - Frankrijk
- Ruhr-Universitat Bochum (De) European Partner - Duitsland
- University College Dublin (Ie) European Partner - Ierland
- Universidad de Deusto-Bilbao (Es) European Partner - Spanje
- Uppsala University (Se) European Partner - Zweden
- Uniwersytet Warszawski (Pl) European Partner - Polen
- L-Università ta' Malta European Partner - Malta