|diplomama M Russische en Euraziatische Studies|
|opleidingsduur1 jaar voltijd|
Leiden University's Faculty of Humanities has been studying Russia and the Slavic world since 1913. Scholars from around the world come to Leiden University to study and teach this fascinating field. During your studies, you will learn from our faculty members as well as visiting international scholars.
A flexible degree format means that you can focus your studies on the region's language, literature and culture, or on its politics, history, international relations and economics. You can also combine elements from the two specialisations, and study courses at other top universities abroad.
An international classroom makes this a particularly rich learning environment for our students. Competitive scholarship and internship programmes give motivated students the opportunity to study or work in Russia, Georgia, and other countries.
|taal van onderwijs||100% en|
onderwijsvormengroepsdiscussie, hoorcollege, literatuurstudie, mondelinge presentatie, onderzoek, onderzoeksproject, onderzoeksvoorstel, zelfstudie, seminar
The master’s programme in Russian and Eurasian Studies degree is a qualification that will open doors to a wide range of careers. An increasing number of companies, non-profit organisations and government institutions are exploring the Russian market as a fertile location for their products and services. This has led to an bigger demand for graduates with expertise in Russia and a solid command of the Russian language. As a graduate of the master’s programme in Russian and Eurasian Studies, you will be qualified to meet this demand, with a range of career prospects that are both directly and indirectly related to your studies.
Our graduates have found positions as:
- Academic staff member for Eastern European collection at an international legal library
- Political editor at a governmental information service
- Regional coordinator at a human rights organisation
- Librarian of Eastern European material at an international legal archive
- Partner for management and business development at a trading company
- Junior consultant at a software company
- Information manager at a network organisation of consultants and policy experts
- Project manager/policy advisor at a public management association
- Communications officer at an NGO
Na de studie
|Amsterdam UVA||Lerarenopleiding Russisch educational||geen aanvullende eisen|