|!||Deze opleiding communiceert alleen in het Engels.|
We tonen daarom de Engelstalige opleidingsinformatie.
|typeexecutive program, 60 EC|
|opleidingsduur15 maanden deeltijd|
|accreditatiesAACSB, EQUIS, NVAO|
Mergers and Acquisitions (M&As) are increasingly important tools for meeting strategic objectives and creating competitive advantage. Many companies face unprecedented technological and market disruption. M&A helps them in this fast-changing world to both defend and enhance their competitive position.
Drive your career in M&A forward
The growing importance of M&A gives you a major career opportunity. Offered by the University of Groningen Business School and VU Amsterdam SBE Executive Education, the Executive Master of M&A and Valuation provides the training you need to have true impact in deals and valuation and drive your career forward. The career path of our alumni, many of which have gained leadership positions, clearly demonstrates that the programme offers what it what it takes to move ahead in M&A.
- Start: 10 September 2021
- Location: financial district of Amsterdam (Zuidas)
- Duration: 15 months, part-time
- Title: Master of Science
- Download our brochure
- Attend an information session
Waarom aan de RUG?
- It covers the M&A process from start to finish, touching the key aspects of deals and valuation
- It has been developed with input from and taught by leading M&A and valuation professionals from multinationals, strategy advisors, banks, private equity players and accountancy firms
- The programme enables you to operate in an international M&A and valuation environment
- You will learn M&As as a multidisciplinary practice
M&As involve many functions including corporate strategy, industry economics, finance, valuation, accounting, organization and change management, as well as legal and tax expertise. You will learn to apply these skills coherently in the M&A field.
2. You will learn M&As as a multistage process
Successful M&A requires flawless execution of every stage of the process, from strategy formulation in the pre-deal stage through the deal stage and the integration or separation stage. You will learn the relevant aspects of each stage, how the stages build on each other and their crucial linkages.
3. You will become proficient in the thorough valuation skills required for successful M&A
M&A is about gaining a competitive edge and creating value. Skills in valuation and value creation analysis are therefore indispensable for M&A professionals. You will develop valuation skills firmly embedded in the M&A process, with a tailored focus on each individual stage.
4. Case – based teaching means you can apply the knowledge you acquire from day one
Teaching is case driven, with unique real-world case studies designed specifically for our programme. The practical real-world setting means you can apply the knowledge you acquire immediately.
5. A mix of authoritative lecturers from both professional practice and academia provide you with a balanced perspective
You will be taught by a mix of practitioners, all of whom are respected authorities in their fields, and world-class academic staff. The practitioners will provide you with insights into real-life practical aspects of M&As while the academics will offer insights that will outlast the latest trends and current fads.
|taal van onderwijs||100% en|
- Thorough knowledge of M&A and valuation relevant to each phase of the transaction process;
- The theoretical aspects of M&A and valuation, and the ability to apply this knowledge in practice;
- The ability to address M&A and valuation issues relevant in practice, but not covered in textbooks;
- An understanding of the perspectives and incentives of all stakeholders in a transaction;
- The ability to manage M&A and perform valuations at each phase of a transaction.
Toelating en kosten
inbegrepen in collegegeld
estimated monthly costs
|€||424||kamerhuur in Amsterdamboven landelijk gemiddelde|
|€||172||collegegeldop basis van € 2060 per jaar|
|€||80||studieboeken en -spullen|
|€||77||uiterlijkkleding, kapper, schoenen|
|€||132||vrije tijdstappen, uit eten, vakantie|
|€||42||vervoernaast de OV-kaart|
|€||1292||totale maandelijkse uitgaven landelijk gemiddelde is € 1181|
Studenten en studentenleven
|?||studenten volgen deze opleiding|
|?%||daarvan is vrouw|
|?||eerstejaars gestart in|
|?%||daarvan is vrouw|
|29331||studenten aan de Rijksuniversiteit Groningen|
|51%||daarvan is vrouw|
Op kamers in Amsterdam
|€ 424||gemiddelde kamerprijs|
|21 m2||gemiddelde kameroppervlak|