|!||Deze opleiding communiceert alleen in het Engels.|
We tonen daarom de Engelstalige opleidingsinformatie.
|typeexecutive program, 0 EC|
|opleidingsduur15 maanden deeltijd|
|accreditatiesAACSB, EQUIS, NVAO|
The part-time programme is case driven and is taught by a combination of academic staff and leading M&A professionals. It has proven to greatly advance the careers of its alumni. Master M&A and valuation from strategy to implementation by enrolling in the programme!
- Start: 13 and 14 September 2019
- Location: Zuidas Amsterdam
- Duration: 15 months, part-time
- Title: Master of Science
- Visit our info session on 21 May in Amsterdam
- Download our brochure
M&A activity is currently at peak levels, both on the corporate side and the private equity side. Technological and market developments lead to unprecedented change and disruption in many industries. As a result, M&A is more important than ever as a tool for companies to achieve their strategic objectives. And in parallel, the need for well trained M&A professionals is growing as well.
The Executive Master of M&A and Valuation covers M&A in an integrated manner: M&A strategy, deal, execution and post-deal integration. The programme will help you develop into an M&A professional with both depth and breadth and an international perspective. You get a deep understanding of the key issues of each phase of the M&A process, as well as how these phases are interconnected.
Waarom aan de RUG?
- It covers the M&A process from start to finish, touching the key aspects of deals and valuation
- It has been developed with input from and taught by leading M&A and valuation professionals from multinationals, strategy advisors, banks, private equity players and accountancy firms
- The programme enables you to operate in an international M&A and valuation environment
|taal van onderwijs||100% en|
- Thorough knowledge of M&A and valuation relevant to each phase of the transaction process;
- The theoretical aspects of M&A and valuation, and the ability to apply this knowledge in practice;
- The ability to address M&A and valuation issues relevant in practice, but not covered in textbooks;
- An understanding of the perspectives and incentives of all stakeholders in a transaction;
- The ability to manage M&A and perform valuations at each phase of a transaction.
Toelating en kosten
kosten : € 23950
inbegrepen in collegegeld
|?||studenten volgen deze opleiding|
|?%||daarvan is vrouw|
|?||eerstejaars gestart in|
|?%||daarvan is vrouw|
|29331||studenten aan de Rijksuniversiteit Groningen|
|51%||daarvan is vrouw|
Bezoek de website van deze opleiding.