If you choose this track for semester 3, you will attend research courses either at a non-EU partner university (limited number of places for EU students only) or at any EU partner university.
The Euroculture Research Track is a follow-up of Research Seminars (semester 2), which deepens the student's theoretical knowledge, skills and understanding, and preferably relates to the student's MA thesis topic. This track is especially suited to students who would like to continue with a PhD or (academic) research career after completion oIf you choose this track for semester 3, you will attend research courses either at a non-EU partner university (limited number of places for EU students only) or at any EU partner university.f the Euroculture programme.
- A limited number of places /scholarships are offered for the research track outside of Europe (selection applies). European students apply for 2 non-EU partner universities of their choice. Admission to the research track depends on the students' merit, ambitions and motivation.
- Each student who want to attend the RT at a European partner university submits an individual RT proposal before the 3rd semester, to be approved by the Euroculture Exam Commission.
RESEARCH TRACK IN GRONINGEN:
- Research Seminar Dimensions of Citizenship (10 ECTS)
- Research Studio (5 ECTS)
- Thesis Portfolio (5 ECTS)
- Elective courses (10 ECTS)